Online Home Business-Bringing Home The Bacon
If you have a home business your success will be probably be measured by if you bring home the bacon or not. This is one of those great phrases that has a different meaning than what it sounds like. It actually has 2 different meanings that are similar.
1. Attain success or reach a desired goal.
2. Supply means of subsistence; earn a living.
Home business owners are ultimately judged by profitability. Do you end up with more money than you spend every month. People with a job go to work and trade time for money. This is a linear form of compensation and when you get paid you are bringing home the bacon.
With high unemployment bringing home the bacon is tough for many people to do. This has caused them to look online for ways to make money.
Thankfully there are many ways to bring home the bacon on the Internet today. Starting a online home business is one of them. Here are some proven ways to do that.
1. Business in a box. My Affiliate Power Site is an example of this. Make money online helping people start in the work at home or home business niche.
2. Affiliate marketing. I like this business model. Get paid by an affiliate merchant to make sales for them, get leads, or get people to click on their ads.
3. Network marketing. Build your own mlm business. MyWorldPlus is a good online home business for this. Amway and other established companies continue to do well.
4. Direct sales. Avon is still the King. The difference now is you can do much of your business at home as an erepresentative.
5. Provide a service. In my case I started an article writing company. We also do Hands Off Article Marketing. Internet marketers will pay you do things for them. You can turn this into a full time business.
6. Flip websites. This is big business. Buy an existing website, fix it up and then sell it for a profit.
You could also develop websites of your own strictly with the idea you are going to sell them in the future. This is fun and you can make a lot of money as well.
7. Email marketing. Build targeted email lists in various niches and sell products to them. Affiliate products are a good way to do this.
These are a handful of proven ways to bring home the bacon with your own home business. If you have a computer with Internet access give one or more of these a try.
Filed under: LeadershipBooks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!